For New Practice and Doctors in Transition
Do you ever feel like you’re flying by the seat of your pants when it comes to developing your practice? Do you wish you had a resource to call on to help you make important decisions now, not 10 years down the road?
Quiz: Ask yourself these questions
- Do you know how to develop systems to allow your practice to run smooth and productively?
- Do you know how – and when – to hire the right staff?
- Do you know how to develop an employee manual?
- Are you designing your office for flow and growth?
- Do you know how to develop a healthy budget? One that supports not only new technology and equipment, but one that supports you?
- Do you know how to set a fair fee schedule? How to develop financial options for patients? How to utilize insurance plans?
- Do you expect to collect 98%+ of your accounts receivable?
- Do you know how to effectively promote your practice both internally and externally, in a way that focuses on patients who are seeking your style of care?
NEW PRACTICE PROGRAM
If the answer to any of these questions is no, call today to discuss your needs. Don’t make the mistake of concentrating so hard on your clinical skills that you forget about the business of running a business. The mistakes you may make today can be costly and stressful down the road. The good news is that help is available. Don’t wait, call today.