Employment Law Compliance
What You Need to Know to Protect Your Practice from Falling Foul of Current Laws
During this presentation participants will learn how to:
- Determine their degree of potential exposure and liability.
- Minimize exposure to potentially costly lawsuits and complaints.
- Insure compliance with State and Federal employment regulations.
- Prevent misunderstandings--create a positive and productive work environment.
- Define rights and responsibilities of employer and employees.
- Improve morale and job performance.
- Hire the right people.
- Reduce costly staff turnover.
Geared for the dentist/owner, this presentation delves deeply into how to easily apply proven, professional personnel management techniques to some of the many common personnel problems to help take the risk out of being an employer and insure employment law compliance. Each participant will receive 3 CE AGD credits.
AUDIENCE: Doctor, Spouse, Office Manager only