Why choose Amy Smith Dental Management Consulting?
Practice management consulting services, from an experienced dental consultant, can help your practice achieve a greater level of profitability, and a lower level of stress.
The following are some things you should consider as you assess the health of your dental practice, and consider future investments, including a dental management consultant:
- Good dental consultants pay for themselves - ask us how.
- Do you know how much it costs to run your practice and take a paycheck?
- Do you know what your true overhead is? Your break-even? (Most dentists don't!)
- Are your systems set up and managed properly to give you the ROI you require?
- Does your team know what's expected of them, and are they trained to support your vision?
- Does your new patient flow support your practice growth, both in volume and retention?
- Do you know how to analyze your reports and make changes accordingly to stay on track?
- Do you know how to protect yourself from fraud?
- Is your practice in compliance with the latest HIPAA and OSHA rules?
- Are you aware of, and prepared for, upcoming changes in the industry that will affect your practice? For instance: ICD-10, and the new rules you must follow if you work with Medicare patients?
What separates our consulting services from many others is our involvement in implementation. We will work with you and your staff not only putting systems in place, but also to provide you with the training and support you need to effectively implement necessary changes, and to sustain the growth and increase in productivity and profitability you will experience.
If anything you read here has raised questions, or you would like to learn more, we offer a 30-minute, no obligation call. Please contact us at 508-697-7318, or firstname.lastname@example.org.